Monday, July 26, 2010

The Story of Brie and Brandon

So for some of you this isn't anything you haven't already heard. But for some this story will be new. Brandon and I met while going to school at Linn-Benton Communtiy College at the very end of 2003. Naturally I developed a huge crush! Well taking a friend of Brandon's to pick up his car from the shop I began to ask some questions about him (how old is he, is he single, etc). As it turns out he was single but had plans to ask out another girl the following Friday. Well I couldn't let that happen, so the next day I asked him if he would like to go out on Wednesday. He said yes (of course)! By March 2004 we were an official couple.
(Us on my birthday April 2004)


(Brandon proposing in December 2004)
After a very short courting we were engaged in December 2004.


















(Engagement pictures by Honeysuckle Photography)

From here it gets a little boring, we had a LONG engagement after our SHORT period of dating, a wapping 4.5 years! In February 2009 we decided to set the date for our wedding (a mere 5 months later!)

Finally on July 11 2009, a month after I graduated from Oregon State with a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, we tied the knot. After graduation it took a few months for me to get a job. I finally got a job back at Linn-Benton tutoring math students. I originally applied for a teaching position, but wasn't quite qualified. So I went back to school, which I had NOT planned on doing, to take some graduate classes. In January 2010 I started my first term as a part-time faculty member teaching Math at Linn-Benton Community College.

In May 2010 Brandon and I moved into a beautiful rental house in Albany Oregon where we both work. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage, and a nice little yard.

Well, I think that's it for now... more to come later!!!





1 comment:

  1. Great story you two!! I really love that picture of the two of you and the pool table!! :)

    ReplyDelete